What Can You Buy with Bitcoin

In the real world, we need paper money to buy goods and services and in the digital world, we need cryptocurrencies to sell and buy digital assets. There are many cryptocurrencies we can use to sell, buy, and trade like Ether (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), BNB (BNB), XRP (XRP), Binance USD (BUSD), Dogecoin (DOGE).

What Is Bitcoin (BTC)

Bitcoin is a digital currency also called cryptocurrency, in this type of currency firstly each transaction would be verified by each node, and secondly would be stored in the distributed network on each node. Bitcoin uses proof of work (POW) to verify the transaction and to generate a new unit of currency, furthermore, we can utilize bitcoin to buy different digital assets.

Today we will discuss how to buy digital assets with Bitcoin (BTC) so let’s get started and discuss what you can buy with Bitcoin!

What Can You Buy with Bitcoin (BTC)

Most of the businesses nearest to 46% are using bitcoin to perform digital transactions and the other 54% are still using traditional payment methods. According to this survey, bitcoin has been accepted by a minority of the merchants but rejected by the majority, which means most of the merchants are not accepting this yet due to lag knowledge about the technology. However, it is possible to buy a variety of products from e-commerce websites using bitcoin, here we will list some options where you can buy with bitcoin like:

Car Dealership

Here are some car dealers that accept cryptocurrencies:

  • Bob Moore Auto Dealers
  • Tesla, BMW
  • Luxury Car
  • Dealers
  • Classic Recreations
  • Post Oak Motor Cars
  • Bernie Moreno dealerships
  • Post Oak Motor Cars
  • Carriage Nissan
  • Bob Moore Auto Dealers

Gift Cards

You can use Bitcoin to buy more than 2000+ gift cards on the below mentioned platform:

  • Showtime
  • Nintendo
  • PlayStation Network (PSN)
  • Windows
  • Xbox
  • Airbnb
  • Nike
  • eBay
  • Amazon
  • Discord Nitro
  • Flipkart
  • Apple
  • Twitch
  • Asos
  • Best Buy,
  • Macy's
  • Uber, and many others.


Here are the various traveling sites that accept bitcoin:

  • Travel
  • CheapAir
  • Destinia
  • Expedia
  • AirBaltic
  • com
  • Surf Air
  • WebJet Exclusives, and many others.

Technology/ Web Services

There are the most famous hosting web services companies like:

  • Hostinger
  • Evolution Host
  • Hostsailor
  • Host1plus
  • THCServers
  • Cherry Servers


Using bitcoin, you can play the game on the given platforms:

  • Immutable
  • OpenSea
  • Lucid Sight
  • World of Ether
  • Dapper Labs
  • The Sandbox
  • Decentraland

And many others.

Jewelry and Watches

Here are the top-rated brands that accept bitcoins:

  • eu
  • com
  • com
  • com
  • com
  • com
  • com


Most of the famous top-rated companies have accepted cryptocurrencies so by using bitcoin you can sell and buy goods and services. You can buy a car, gift cards, games, web services, technology, jewelry, and watches. Moreover, you can utilize bitcoin in traveling.

About the author


Trade with Binance.US