Materium Coin ($MTRM) is a confusing cryptocurrency to buy. There’s no good guide out there explaining everything you need to know. That’s why we created this beginner’s guide. In this article, I’m going to walk you through how to buy Materium Coin so that you can start trading/investing in it.
What is Materium Coin ($MTRM)?
In Mirandus, players have absolute freedom of choice – there are no maps, no quest givers. Players can set out into the wilderness alone to try their fortunes against the monsters of the deep woods and dungeons, join with one of the monarchs to serve as a knight in their court, or set up shop in one of the five great citadels of the realm. Players take on the role of avatars in the world, and if desired, can purchase an exemplar avatar with powers and abilities beyond those of others in Mirandus.
How to buy Materium Coin ($MTRM)?
No matter what people say, it’s easy to buy Materium Coin with a credit card. Your first step will always be to buy BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB with your credit card. They can then be converted to Materium Coin. Transfer BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB to an exchange that supports Materium Coin. Finally, exchange it for Materium Coin. Please follow our step-by-step guide below on how to buy Materium Coin ($MTRM).
The well-known website Coinbase has already enabled trading for Bitcoin Cash, Ether, and Litecoin, but what about what’s commonly referred to as altcoins? Here’s how to buy Materium Coin ($MTRM)!
Step 1: Register on Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange
The first thing you will need to do is register with one of the many exchanges that allow fiat-to-crypto purchases. You can buy cryptocurrency on exchanges or peer-to-peer. On exchanges you can use fiat money to buy cryptocurrency, for example, you can use USD to buy Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC).
In this case, we need to buy Ethereum (ETH) from Coinbase.
Coinbase is also one of the largest crypto exchanges that accept fiat deposits. Use the link below to register at Coinbase and you will receive a free amount of $10 worth of BTC after buying $100 worth of cryptos.
This can be done by going to the website and clicking “Sign Up.” You will be required to enter your name, email address, create a password and verify your email address.
Verify Coinbase Account
After your account has been created, you will be required to go through the KYC (know your customer) process. The KYC process also requires you to provide proof of identity and proof of residency.
During the KYC process, you may be required to add a picture of yourself holding up your government-issued ID and a picture of yourself holding up your driver’s license or passport. Once this is complete, you should have successfully registered and can now buy cryptocurrency!
Step 2: Buy ETH with fiat money
Select ETH and enter how much money you want to spend/how many coins you want to buy in the windows at the bottom of the page. Once this is done, click on the Buy button. Now you will have to confirm your purchase. Do this by pressing the Confirm purchase button. You now own some ETH. However, don’t close Coinbase just yet – we’ll use it later!
Note: If you use a card on Coinbase, your fees will be higher, but your purchases will be instant. It’s cheaper to use bank transfers, but it’s slow – it can take up to a week to receive your coins. When your payment details are verified, click on the ‘buy/sell’ button in the top menu.
Step 3: Transfer ETH to MetaMask
You can use ETH to buy most coins and tokens in the market. The quickest way to buy Materium Coin is to transfer your ETH to Metamask Wallet (or the exchanges listed below for US traders) and swap your ETH for MTRM on UniSwap.
- Head over to your Coinbase dashboard and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Under the category “Deposit,” you will see a list of all the digital assets that Coinbase makes available for trading. If you want to transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to MetaMask, click on the “Send” button next to your Ethereum balance.
- If you want to send all of your Ether, click on “Max” next to “Amount” Otherwise, you can manually input an amount by clicking on this field and typing in a number.
- In the “Recipient Address” field, paste your MetaMask wallet address (or manually type it in). This is where your Ether will be sent after you complete these steps.
- Next, click on the blue “Continue” button at the bottom right corner of the page. At this point, Coinbase will ask you to confirm the transaction by entering your password into a pop-up.
Now you will need to find an exchange that allows you to deposit ETH and trade it for Materium Coin. As MTRM Coin is currently listed on UniSwap we will guide you through how to convert your ETH on the platform.
Step 4: Connect MetaMask with UniSwap
Connecting to UniSwap using MetaMask is easy, once you have your own wallet set up.
Once you have installed MetaMask on your browser and created a wallet, we can begin connecting it to the Uniswap exchange.
Step 1: Go to the Uniswap website to start the process.
Step 2: Click on Connect Wallet in the top right corner of the page.
Step 3: You will then see a pop-up asking you which wallet you want to use. Select MetaMask from the list of options displayed on this page.
Step 4: A pop-up will appear from MetaMask asking you if you would like to allow Uniswap to connect with your wallet. Click connect.
Step 5: Swap ETH for MTRM
I will show you step by step on how to swap ETH for MTRM:
- Click the “Select a token” dropdown.
- Search for the Materium Coin token, or you can copy-paste the token contract code from a website like Coin Gecko or Coin Market Cap.
- Now, we’ll go to CoinMarketCap. In the search bar at the top right of the website, search for MTRM.
- Select MTRM in the drop-down.
- Under MTRM you will see a “Contract” To copy the contract code press the paper icon.
- Now go back to Uniswap and paste the contract code into the “TO” field.
- You’ll see “MTRM” appears. Click the import button to save MTRM so you do not have to copy-paste the Materium Coin contract code again.
- Read the Uniswap warning and then click “I understand” and then the import button to continue.
- Next, you have to select the amount of ETH you want to convert to MTRM.
- Press the Swap button, and lastly the Confirm button to complete the swap.
Now you can see your MTRM Coin in your MetaMask Wallet. Congratulations! You have finally bought Materium Coin ($MTRM)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Materium Coin on Coinbase?
No, Not all cryptocurrencies are as easy to get as others. Materium Coin is one of them. It’s not listed on Coinbase’s app or the Coinbase Wallet.
Where can I buy Materium Coin crypto?
You can buy Materium Coin with any decentralized crypto exchange which works on Ethereum Blockchain technology.
What exchanges sell Materium Coin?
You can sell Materium Coin with any decentralized crypto exchange which is built on Ethereum Blockchain technology.
Is Materium Coin crypto?
No, Materium Coin is a digital token built on the Ethereum Network.
How do I buy Materium Coin with PayPal?
No, you cannot buy Materium Coin with PayPal directly. However, you can use Binance to exchange your fiat currency in PayPal for $MTRM.
Can I buy Materium Coin through Cash?
No, you cannot buy Materium Coin with your cash directly. However, you can use Binance to exchange your cash for $MTRM.
Can I mine Materium Coin instead of buying?
No, you cannot mine Materium Coin as it has a different network structure than Bitcoin. You can only buy Materium Coin from an exchange.