Buying Loomi is very easy nowadays. If you want, you can use cash, card – even PayPal! However, you still need to follow a few steps to do this – that’s why we’ve made this tutorial easy for you! It is separated into parts – just follow the one that matches your purchase method. In this article, I’m going to walk you through how to buy Loomi Coin so that you can start trading/investing in it.
What is $LOOMI Coin?
Creepz is a play to earn NFT game where holders of the NFT that stake their token will be rewarded in $LOOMI coins. Players can use $LOOMI in game to buy items or trade it on an open market. Players will be able to use $LOOMI to purchase future drops, characters and upgrades.
$LOOMI is the utility token for the Creepz ecosystem.
How to buy Loomi Coin ($LOOMI)?
No matter what people say, it’s easy to buy Loomi Coin with a credit card. Your first step will always be to buy BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB with your credit card. They can then be converted to Loomi Coin. Transfer BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB to an exchange that supports Loomi Coin. Finally, exchange it for Loomi. Please follow our step-by-step guide below on how to buy Loomi Coin ($LOOMI).
The well-known website Coinbase has already enabled trading for Bitcoin Cash, Ether, and Litecoin, but what about what’s commonly referred to as altcoins? Here’s how to buy LOOMI Coin ($LOOMI)!
Step 1: Register on Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange
The first thing you will need to do is register with one of the many exchanges that allow fiat-to-crypto purchases. You can buy cryptocurrency on exchanges or peer-to-peer. On exchanges you can use fiat money to buy cryptocurrency, for example, you can use USD to buy Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC).
In this case, we need to buy Ethereum (ETH) from Coinbase.
Coinbase is also one of the largest crypto exchanges that accept fiat deposits. Use the link below to register at Coinbase and you will receive a free amount of $10 worth of BTC after buying $100 worth of cryptos.
This can be done by going to the website and clicking “Sign Up.” You will be required to enter your name, email address, create a password and verify your email address.
Verify Coinbase Account
After your account has been created, you will be required to go through the KYC (know your customer) process. The KYC process also requires you to provide proof of identity and proof of residency.
During the KYC process, you may be required to add a picture of yourself holding up your government-issued ID and a picture of yourself holding up your driver’s license or passport. Once this is complete, you should have successfully registered and can now buy cryptocurrency!
Step 2: Buy ETH with fiat money
Select ETH and enter how much money you want to spend/how many coins you want to buy in the windows at the bottom of the page. Once this is done, click on the Buy button. Now you will have to confirm your purchase. Do this by pressing the Confirm purchase button. You now own some ETH. However, don’t close Coinbase just yet – we’ll use it later!
Note: If you use a card on Coinbase, your fees will be higher, but your purchases will be instant. It’s cheaper to use bank transfers, but it’s slow – it can take up to a week to receive your coins. When your payment details are verified, click on the ‘buy/sell’ button in the top menu.
Step 3: Transfer ETH to MetaMask
You can use ETH to buy most coins and tokens in the market. The quickest way to buy Loomi Coin is to transfer your ETH to Metamask Wallet (or the exchanges listed below for US traders) and swap your ETH for LOOMI on UniSwap.
- Head over to your Coinbase dashboard and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Under the category “Deposit,” you will see a list of all the digital assets that Coinbase makes available for trading. If you want to transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to MetaMask, click on the “Send” button next to your Ethereum balance.
- If you want to send all of your Ether, click on “Max” next to “Amount” Otherwise, you can manually input an amount by clicking on this field and typing in a number.
- In the “Recipient Address” field, paste your MetaMask wallet address (or manually type it in). This is where your Ether will be sent after you complete these steps.
- Next, click on the blue “Continue” button at the bottom right corner of the page. At this point, Coinbase will ask you to confirm the transaction by entering your password into a pop-up.
Now you will need to find an exchange that allows you to deposit ETH and trade it for Loomi Coin. As LOOMI Coin is currently listed on UniSwap we will guide you through how to convert your ETH on the platform.
Step 4: Connect MetaMask with UniSwap
Connecting to UniSwap using MetaMask is easy, once you have your own wallet set up.
Once you have installed MetaMask on your browser and created a wallet, we can begin connecting it to the Uniswap exchange.
Step 1: Go to the Uniswap website to start the process.
Step 2: Click on Connect Wallet in the top right corner of the page.
Step 3: You will then see a pop-up asking you which wallet you want to use. Select MetaMask from the list of options displayed on this page.
Step 4: A pop-up will appear from MetaMask asking you if you would like to allow Uniswap to connect with your wallet. Click connect.
Step 5: Swap ETH for LOOMI
I will show you step by step on how to swap ETH for LOOMI:
- Click the “Select a token” dropdown.
- Search for the Loomi Coin token, or you can copy-paste the token contract code from a website like Coin Gecko or Coin Market Cap.
- Now, we’ll go to CoinMarketCap. In the search bar at the top right of the website, search for LOOMI.
- Select LOOMI in the drop-down.
- Under LOOMI you will see a “Contract” To copy the contract code press the paper icon.
- Now go back to Uniswap and paste the contract code into the “TO” field.
- You’ll see “LOOMI” appears. Click the import button to save LOOMI so you do not have to copy-paste the Loomi Coin contract code again.
- Read the Uniswap warning and then click “I understand” and then the import button to continue.
- Next, you have to select the amount of ETH you want to convert to LOOMI.
- Press the Swap button, and lastly the Confirm button to complete the swap.
Now you can see your LOOMI Coin in your MetaMask Wallet. Congratulations! You have finally bought Loomi Coin ($LOOMI)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Loomi with PayPal?
You cannot purchase Loomi directly with PayPal at this time. If you want to use PayPal, you will have to buy bitcoin first and then exchange bitcoins for LOOMI using a service like Binance.
Can I buy LOOMI with cash?
You cannot buy Loomi directly with cash. Even though some ATMs support Loomi, they are less than 1% of all cryptocurrency ATMs. If you want to buy with cash, you will have to buy bitcoin first and then exchange bitcoins for LOOMI using a service like Binance.
Can I buy Loomi with Bitcoin?
Yes, you can easily do this using Binance to exchange bitcoins for Loomi.
Can I buy LOOMI with Skrill
Europeans can use BitPanda to buy bitcoins or Ethereum with Skrill. Ethereum or BTC can be converted to Loomi on Binance.
Can I buy Loomi with Ethereum
Yes, you can easily do this using Binance to exchange Ethereum for Loomi.
What is the best payment method to use?
The cheapest way to do this is to buy bitcoins with a bank account (or Loomi directly with a bank account) and exchange BTC for Loomi. The fastest way is to buy Loomi with a credit card, but higher fees will be charged.
How can I protect the LOOMI after I buy it?
You must store your Loomi in a secure wallet. Leaving Loomi on an exchange only puts you at risk of losing money if the exchange is hacked. Your account can also be hacked, so it’s important to use 2FA.
How can I sell Loomi (LOOMI)?
Binance and Changelly are good places to exchange your LOOMI for any other cryptocurrency. If you want to exchange it for regular currency, trade LOOMI for bitcoin and exchange BTC for dollars, euros, or other currencies.
Can I mine Loomi instead of buying it?
You cannot mine Loomi as it has a different network structure than Bitcoin. You can only buy Loomi from an exchange.